Security Manager Vacancy, Nigeria
A leading European Agricultural and Construction company are looking for an experienced Security Manager, responsible for Company Security across there Nigeria operations.
Get the most popular Close Protection book on the market for less than £5 here.*
• Develop security plans and procedures for the company and employees to follow.
• Build a team of local and expat security officers.
• Provide risk management.
• Provide security training to new and existing staff.
• Preferably Special Forces or military background.
• At least 5 years’ experience in West Africa in a similar role.
• 3 experience in a management position
• Fluent English
• Very competitive salary with excellent performance related bonus.
• Onsite accommodation.
• In country living allowance.
This is an excellent career opportunity with an established European company; they have a very strong “promotion from within” policy.
If this role is not for you please pass it on to anyone that might be interested.