Security Manager Vacancy, Nigeria
A leading European Agricultural and Construction company are looking for an experienced Security Manager, responsible for Company Security across there Nigeria operations.
• Develop security plans and procedures for the company and employees to follow.
• Build a team of local and expat security officers.
• Provide risk management.
• Provide security training to new and existing staff.
• Preferably Special Forces or military background.
• At least 5 years’ experience in West Africa in a similar role.
• 3 experience in a management position
• Fluent English
• Very competitive salary with excellent performance related bonus.
• Onsite accommodation.
• In country living allowance.
This is an excellent career opportunity with an established European company; they have a very strong “promotion from within” policy.
If this role is not for you please pass it on to anyone that might be interested.
*See more vacancies on Google+.*